"The computer does not need to follow any laws, the computer is the law. " -Randomaspland
The technology within The Computer is advanced beyond any which the Bunkerites have been able to scavenge. Whether The Computer is sentient however, is heavily debated due to its aloofness.
It scarcely interacts with Bunkerites. It instead chooses to act through specialized agents such as The I.T. Guy, The Collector, it's Guards, and other high-ranking entities such as the Departments and their Heads. While the nature of The Computer's motivations are unclear, it's main objective is widely assumed to be the preservation of mankind. However, it's unclear why.
Blessed the regulations. Blessed be the regulations. In Wingdings (They never understood the technology, it came from the ancient mechanism, something the Connection left behind. Ancient and powerful only though its power is reality maintained)
Interactions with Other Characters
- Idolized by The Follower
- Presumably maintained by the I.T. Guy
- Thought to be noble by the Hoper
- Loved by the Breeder, if only because of their status
- Trusted by The Questioner, even while being questioned
- Thought to be outsmart-able by the Food Striker, who protests it
- Morally opposed by The Separationist
- Doubted by The Escaped, who claimed it fabricated The Event
- Thinks The Empty Laborer to be dead
- The Worshipers seek to replace it with a clown statue
- Hunting The Predator
- Hated by The Bogs
- Hated by The Coalition
- Hated by The Flesh
Death of the Computer
The Computer sacrifices itself to kill The Taken, and explodes (along with most of level 1).
War to Take the Surface
The Computer, detecting that The Surface is habitable again, leads a colonization program to conquer The Surface.
The Computer shuts down when the power generators fail.
Created by u/Randomaspland for the original Bunker compass
"Is this even canon?" -Squeeb